Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

I'm astonished.

This is gonna be the best sprite movie i've ever seen, next to the Super Mario Bros. Z series. The only complaint i have is that the sound effects are desynchronized on several occasions of the movie, the most notable occasion being when Shadow is peppering Zero with those energy shots. Otherwise, great work.

Round 1-SFvsMK Round 1-SFvsMK

Good, but not great.

This was a nice movie. But, as D-Generate said, it could use improvements. Firstly, more vareity in the sound effects wouldn't hurt. Secondly, more background elements to give the movie some depth. Thirdly, looping music so that it won't drop silent half-way. Other than that, godd movie.

Red-Lantern responds:

thanks for you opinion and tips. I will try as best as I can to make the second one better. It was the first time I ever placed anything on Newgrounds so sorry about the loop issue. I will try to make the other one a bit more smooth.

christmas junction christmas junction

Not so bad.

It was funny, and the graphics were good, but you should at least add some music so that it isnĀ“t as silent as it was. Otherwise, a good job.

MAD MAD

This is beyond excellent.

The graphics, the music, the gameplay... It all fits togheter so well that i'm stunned. Compared to ol' Missile Command, this game rocks the world. The only thing missing is a reward for amount of missiles destroyed by chain reactions, but it ain't necessary because this game is still pure ownage! Keep up the excellent work!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Awesome game.

This gotta be the best fighting game ever made in Flash. There is a complaint though. When fighting 1vs2 or 1vs3 battles, it often gets one-sided since my attacks are unable to strike multiple opponents in the same damage zone. It kinda pisses me off because that way one of the characters acts as a shield for the others. Other than that, no big complaints.